The grinder is used for manufacturing bevel gear teeth of the highest precision. It is used to manufacture small bathces of gears for research and also to meet the need of aviation or automotive enterprises.
- possibility of machining conical gears with a maximum outer diameter of 300 mm and in the range of modules from 0.7 to 8 mm,
- machining of gears with an axis angle range from 60 ° to 120 °,
- grinding gears with a toothed rim width up to 60mm,
- tool spindle speed up to 7200 rpm,
- possibility of finishing gears by face hobbing and face milling,
- the possibility of grinding gears made of solid material,
- grinding the concave and convex sides of the tooth in the same clamping,
- equipment with grinding wheels with diameters from 2 "to 9",
- independently, numerical control of the working axes,
- direct drives of linear and rotary axes (also the axis of the reference angle),
- machine thermal stabilization system (coolant temperature control and temperature compensation of all machine axes),
- grinding function with an eccentric, program-controlled grinding wheel,
- ceramic spindle bearing,
- Siemens 840D control system with Windows XP operating system for Siemens Simodrive 611 drives,
- Integrated machine operation monitoring system with temperature and vibration sensors.
It is the newest and one of the most modern machines of this type in Poland. Its software includes the ability to handle setting data for machine tools from various manufacturers, including classic Soviet machine tools. It is possible to design machining with all known methods, including non-standard ones such as Palloid, Zyklo-Palloid, Hypoflex, Spirokon. The grinder works in a feedback loop with the P40 measuring machine. In practice, it consists in the fact that the made wheel is measured on a measuring machine and corrections are made to the settings of the grinder on the basis of the topography of the tooth flanks. These corrections are automatically transferred to the grinder controllers and thanks to this, it is possible to obtain the correct geometry of the ground teeth of the wheels with a very high accuracy class after one trial cut.